Here you will find helpful information and tools to ensure your success with RepairLink. Bookmark this page! This resource will be updated frequently.
The OnCommand Parts Information powered by RepairLink is available to all automotive mechanical shops in addition to the customers you have now!
What does this mean for you?
If you haven't already, please watch the refresher RepairLink webinars (see right). This webinar reviews RepairLink basics and how you can leverage this eCommerce platform to gain more parts customers. Automotive mechanical shops, in addition to the heavy duty customers you sell to now, will be able to view your parts inventory and order directly from you online via RepairLink.
Additionally, please review the buyer-side webinar that shows how your customers buy parts from you via RepairLinkShop.com.
To view a full list of USA eligible parts, click here.
To view a fill list of Canada eligible parts, click here.
Interested in adding DMS integration? Click here.
The Buyer-side of RepairLink is LIVE! Here's what to do:
Weekly emails you'll receive:
Emails for your customers:
- Set up buyer pricing and inventory visibility along with new customer and new order notifications
- Educate counter staff and ensure they're comfortable with RepairLink so they can respond to orders promptly
- Own your current customer base! Focus on your those buyers you do business with the most.
- Utilize the OEC RepairLink Marketing Tools
- Offer recurring promotions to engaging buyers, like gift cards, free lunch, percent off for a limited time, etc.
Sell more parts to new customers:
See Navistar.RepairLinkShop.com in action: